Countdown

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Aaaand we're back!

I just got back from vacation, which is a little weird to consider that I left 80-degree weather and the Hawaiian Islands for "vacation."  Alas, it was great to visit with family and friends and yes, even spend time in the snow.  The next couple months are sure to be filled with interesting and exciting Hawaii-related posts.  I just got tickets to the NFL Pro Bowl, I have a couple hikes planned, I brought my golf clubs back with me, I am competing in the Lanikai Triathlon in April, and the pineapples sitting on my porch are getting bigger.

Also, Happy New Year!  I don't know about you, but my 2010 was a time of tremendous change and excitement.  I graduated law school, moved to Hawaii, took (and passed) the bar, and officially became a lawyer...all in just the second half of the year.  I really don't have any new year's resolutions for 2011, though.  Perhaps I'll come up with some, but all the things I'd like to accomplish or do this year were decided already.  You can see them on my list of things I want to do before leaving, which is on the right-hand side of the screen.  What about you, devoted reader? Any new year's resolutions you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment