Countdown

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pineapple Growth (3 Months Down)

The entire point of this blog was to document the growth of the pineapples sitting on my lanai during the two years I am supposed to be here.  My plan was to update with pictures once a month.  Epic fail.  Anyway, these pictures were taken right when I got back from vacation, so about January 3rd or 4th.  As you can see, their growth slowed down considerably, but I still think they're alive.  You be the judge:

Taken January 3, 2011

Picture Taken January 3, 2011

Picture Taken January 3, 2011
Now, some smartass I know might say, "there is no growth at all, the pineapples are dead."  This is probably because she was too lazy to look back at the beginning stages and compare the pictures.  As a result, below you will find the original pictures from when the pineapples were planted.  If you're curious about the monthly progress (i.e. November/December), you can view those posts here or simply click on the label "Pineapple Project."
Planted October 25, 2010 

Planted October 1, 2010

Planted October 1, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment